ShortSilo receives information about you and your behavior in the Service from various sources, such as:
- when you register to the the Service and through your user account (“Account”);
- when you use the Service;
- from third party websites and services that you use and are related to ShortSilo anyhow.
COLLECTION AND USAGE OF USER’S INFORMATION
The information that ShortSilo collects is primarily used to provide services, to process and complete transactions, fulfill agreements, to respond to inquiries, to personalize and improve services, to monitor and analyze usage and trends of the Service. ShortSilo may request, collect (including automatically) and/or display following information about you:
- When you create an Account, ShortSilo will collect personal information from you, such as your name and email address. If you create an Account using your login from another account, such as Facebook, ShortSilo will access and collect the personal information about you that the account provides (which is based on your privacy settings). If you are willing to, you can also share with information as last name, gender, birthday, website address, phone number, location, “about me”;
- ShortSilo collects and stores shortened uniform resource locators (URLs) of websites, both original and shortened via Service as well as information related, for instance, date and time of shortening operation, information about accesses to links and shares of them, written descriptions of URLs, comments, images;
- When you share ShortSilo’s content (shortened URLs, etc.) via social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.), ShortSilo may collect information related to your use of those social media for purpose of sharing mentioned content;
- Information from your web browser such as IP address, browser type, general location, cookie information. When you use mobile device, information regarding device identifier, device settings, operating system, localization can be collected.
Information are also used to help to understand how users transit a website, to fight spam/malware, to facilitate collection of data concerning your interaction with the Service, improve ShortSilo services, develop new features, maintain and provide high quality services. ShortSilo may use mentioned above information to contact with you via newsletter or other messages, but at any time you can change settings of communication. Although ShortSilo has right to contact with you when it is necessary for administrative and security purposes.
The Service, email messages, and advertisements may use “cookies” and other technologies such as pixel tags and web beacons. These technologies help in better understanding user behavior, including which parts of the Service’s websites people have visited, and facilitate and measure the effectiveness of advertisements and web searches and also to provide personalized services. ShortSilo treats information collected by cookies and other technologies as non‑personal information, however, to the extent that Internet Protocol (IP) addresses or similar identifiers might be considered as personal information by local law, ShortSilo also treats these identifiers as personal information.
Please, remember that most browsers have an option for turning off the cookie feature, which will prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, as well as (depending on the sophistication of your browser software) allowing you to decide on acceptance of each new cookie in a variety of ways. If you disable cookies, you may not be able to use some features of the Service.
TRANSFER OF INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
ShortSilo may employ and contract with third parties to perform certain tasks on our behalf or under our direction. In that case we may need to share information about you with our service providers in order to store our data on servers, receive payments, do research and analytics, to provide advertising and email marketing and support services. Unless we tell you differently, our service providers do not have any right to use the information we share with them beyond what is necessary to assist our services.
It may be necessary − by law, legal process, litigation, and/or requests from public and governmental authorities within or outside your country of residence − to disclose your personal information. ShortSilo may also disclose information about you if we determine that for purposes of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance, disclosure is necessary or appropriate. ShortSilo may also disclose information about you if we determine that disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce our terms and conditions or protect our operations or users. Additionally, in the event of a reorganization, merger, or sale we may transfer any and all personal information we collect to the relevant third party.
Please, be informed that you have the right to access your personal information, you can access them, demand correction or deletion. In certain circumstances ShortSilo may be required by law to retain your personal information, or may need to retain your personal information in order to continue providing a service(s).
Please, be informed that your personal information are collected, stored and managed by ShortSilo. In case of any claims, questions or remarks, you can contact the administrator via e-mail at [email protected]